Work with us
Sour House is a small, friendly team with high standards. We work hard to create the highest quality food that we can, and to keep our customers happy. We are always on the look-out for talented, enthusiastic people to join us. An interest in food and fermentation, as well as the desire to learn, are a must. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sour House is a bakery/cafe located in Koramangala Bengaluru, focused on manufacturing high-quality breads, pastries, fermented drinks & dips and more. We are currently looking for an operations manager with some F&B experience to bring in more structure to our operations to ensure the smooth running of our kitchen and cafe.
Operations manager key responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing day to day operations of the cafe, kitchen and overall functioning of Sour House. Make sure all the staff - kitchen, cafe and housekeeping, are fulfilling their day to day tasks and if there are any issues you should be able to address and resolve them.
- Customer relations: Maintaining a warm and friendly relationship with all the customers both visiting the cafe and ordering our products through our online channels
- Inventory and stock: Routinely check stock and purchase items when necessary
- Accounts: Should be able to manage and keep a clean record of all daily sales, expenses, wastage etc.
- Daily production and sales: responsible for creating daily production nos collating orders from different sources and keeping track of sales, wastage, and expiry nos.
- Should be very comfortable working with a laptop and using google sheets, excel, chrome etc
- Fluent in English, and a regional language will be a plus
- Should have the necessary experience to manage, and motivate a team
- Prior experience working and managing a team in a cafe or food business will be a plus
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
Sour House is a bakery/cafe located in Koramangala Bengaluru, focused on manufacturing high-quality bread, pastries, fermented drinks & dips and more. We are currently looking for an experienced baker who can help us manage our day to day production, orders, stocks and fulfil other responsibilities that may arise on a day to day basis. Desired candidates should have at least 2 -years of experience working in a bakery or a similar setup with hands-on experience preparing sourdough breads, breakfast pastries and other related products.
Responsibilities and Duties
Order management: Keeping track of all the orders and planning production accordingly
Baking: Planning, managing production, quality control, stocks, coordinating deliveries and leading the baking team in producing consistent good quality products
New product development: coming up with ideas for new products and executing them
Qualifications and Skills
At least 2-year experience working as a bakery chef
skilful at making laminated pastries such as croissants and danish
understands how commercial yeast and wild yeast breads are made and has experience in making them
should be able to come up with ideas for new products
a people person and willing to lead a small team of bakers
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month